We provide our clients with strategic and technical consultancy and have developed:
• Electric vehicle infrastructure strategies
• Major electric vehicle trials
• Systems to control the charging of electric vehicles
• Technical feasibility studies
• New and future business models
• UK and international market evaluations
• New technologies including V2G and energy storage systems
• Commercial products including energy storage systems
Our aim is to provide clients with expert, insightful and practical solutions as well as leadership, commitment and drive resulting in effective implementation.
Our clients include energy suppliers, distribution network operators, automotive manufacturers, research and development organisations, local authorities, commercial and industrial service providers.
The rapid pace of development in the e-mobility industry means that projects need to be based on the best of international knowledge and learning. In recognition of this FTS was one of the founding members of the European Electric Mobility Consulting Group. This Group gives us international market knowledge so we can provide you with real best practice as well as deliver projects spanning multiple international markets. Our group of contacts now extends outside Europe and we have delivered projects relating to both the US and Chinese e-mobility markets. For further details see The European Electric Mobility Consulting Group